Saturday 3 December 2011

Must See Guy Movies from 2011


These are the must see movies that I watched in the last year (not necessarily all from 2011) that I would recommend all guys should watch. If you've not seen any of these, then you definately should check them out.


So, in no particular order:

Fast & The Furious 5: Rio Heist

Excellent addition to the franchise, well worth watching for petrol heads or action fans



Your Highness

Completely ridiculous spiritual successor to The Princess Bride. One of my favourite movies of the year



Inception

Very clever plot with some great special effects but I guess I was expecting something deeper from the hype. Highly recommended though. The ending should provide plenty of debate.



X-Men: First Class

Very good, especially the end, McAvoy & Fassbender are great on screen. Hilarious cameo with Hugh Jackman too



The Green Hornet

It's a bit slow and long but it's laugh out loud and well worth a watch. Love Michel Gondry movies



Ironclad

Thoroughly enjoyed this gritty tale of English lore



Machete

Hilarious and bloody, a must see! The first 5 minutes will let you know what your in for ;)



Attack The Block

An excellent London-based sci-fi movie well worth watching



Thor

Lots of action, great special effects and some good humour. Best Marvel movie for some time



Update: Massive fail on my part, I forgot to include:

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn

Epic action movie which approaches the borders of the uncanny valley. Left me walking out looking forward to the sequel




Agree or disagree? Anything you would recommend? Drop me a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...