Monday 19 March 2012

Chernobyl Diaries - Trailer

From Oren Peli, the writer of Paranormal Activity.

Chernobyl Diaries follows a group of six young tourists who, looking to go off the beaten path, hire an "extreme tour" guide. Ignoring warnings, he takes them into the city of Pripyat, the former home to the workers of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor, but a deserted town since the disaster more than 25 years ago. After a brief exploration of the abandoned city, however, the group soon finds themselves stranded, only to discover that they are not alone...

2 comments:

  1. This does look interesting and something I'll have to check out. I'm a fan of Peli's work (still need to watch The River at some point), so I'm always willing to watch something new from him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Josh. I must admit I've only seen Paranormal Activity 1 but am really enjoying The River. I'm only on episode 4, and it's not as scary as the first one, hopefully it picks up again. It really reminds me of Anaconda with a dash of the paranormal. Peli is moving away from his found footage format with Chernobyl Diaries, but it still looks scary. Finger crossed!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...