Thursday 7 June 2012

Django Unchained - Trailer

First look at Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film starring Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Christoph Waltz.

I haven't really been keeping tabs on this as I don't believe Tarantino has done anything good since Pulp Fiction - with the exception of Inglorious Bastards - but I'm pleasantly surprised by this trailer. DiCaprio looks exceptional in his role as the bad guy, and there are going to be some classic one liners. "Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention." At this rate, Christmas cannot come soon enough.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah I'll be seeing this opening day. I don't care much about the music in the trailer, but I know the finished project will use some very good music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to be checking this out on Christmas morning. So you did not like either of those Kill Bill movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked certain aspects, like the animation and the black & white styling, the influences basically, but not the films themselves. Pulp was his pinnacle for me

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...