Wednesday 25 July 2012

Life Of Pi Trailer

It's been teased at online, and finally we get a look at Ang Lee's upcoming movie based on the book of the same name, by Yann Martel.


Life of Pi is the story of an Indian boy named Pi, a zookeeper's son who finds himself in the company of a hyena, zebra, orangutan, and a Bengal tiger after a shipwreck sets them adrift in the Pacific Ocean.


I was a big fan of the book when it came out in 2001 and won the Man Booker Prize the following year.

Life of Pi has a UK release date of 21 December 2012. I'll be seeing that at Christmas then!

6 comments:

  1. Your site has been giving a Liebster Award. Go here to learn more. http://www.videovangaurd.com/2012/07/the-vern-accepts-liebster-award-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve we hooked you up with the new and improved Liebster Blog Award http://3guys1movie.com/?p=5801

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by the adaptation of the Life of Pi. The book is one of my personal favourites so I find it hard to believe it will match my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life of Pi is a favourite of mine too, and working with animals (and kids) is one of the hardest things to do, so I can understand the use of CGI animals in this. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I personally hope it's good

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...